Friday, March 10, 2017

#1 Greetings!

Hello everyone,
My name is YI-ZHEN,CHEN.
You can also call me Silvia.
I'm 22 years old,
I live in New Taipei Taiwan.
There are 3 persons in my family.
There are grandmother,my younger brother and me.
And we have a cute cat.
I'm majoring in information management at NTUB.
My goal is to become an programmer!
I'm into music,movies,and computer games(like Stardew Valley).
My favorite singer is Taylor Swift!
I love her so much!She is so talented and excellent!
Thank you for reading this!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Silvia. Hope you can achieve your goal and become a good programmer in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,My name is Wendy.
    Nice to meet you.
    I major in International business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm Sandy. My major is Business Administration.��

    ReplyDelete

Assignment #10

I'm so excited to join "HTML5 and CSS Fundamentals" this course which I choose from edX. Course: https://courses.edx.org/cou...