Sunday, April 16, 2017

#5 All Ears English

"English Food Vocabulary You Don't Know"
I choose the episode for this homework.

Podcast link:https://www.allearsenglish.com/aee-51-english-food-vocabulary-you-dont-know/

We can learn four food terms, those are very useful in life.

1.Heavy food:Food that has a lot of calories.
Pancakes are heavy. They make you feel full.

2.Black coffee:Nothing is added to the coffee(no sugar, no cream).
How do you take you coffee? I take it black.

3.Staple:A food that is traditional or typical and a fundamental part of the diet.

4.Carbs (carbohydrates):Foods such as bread, flour, potatoes

I choose this podcast because it's easier than others.
I think other podcast is too fast, so I can't understand what does it mean.
And its time is not too long.
This podcast is life English, we can easy to use in our life.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, vocabulary about food. These are practical words to learn and can be used in our everyday conversation.

    ReplyDelete

Assignment #10

I'm so excited to join "HTML5 and CSS Fundamentals" this course which I choose from edX. Course: https://courses.edx.org/cou...