Saturday, April 1, 2017

# 4 Six Minute English

My homework from Computer Assisted Language Learning is listening to 6 Minutes English this week,and I choose this subject:The way we look.

The audio:http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/features/6-minute-english/ep-151231

This subject is talk about that we used to judged a person by appearance.
That's why appearance is so important to us.
And it's not only people who make decisions about others based on the way they look.
Some animals do this too.Like peahens,prefer male peacocks with lots of eyespots on their tail.
That means the peacock is strongest and healthiest.
And they found  when it comes to appearance, men were most likely to mention their height!

I chose this audio because I really care about my appearance when I was in high school,
I hope I can be a gril who many people like.
But now I love myself so much,I don't care how others judged me,
I know I have many advantages,and I'm a hard-working person.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to recognize our own strengths and weakness, and like ourselves. Confident people are always attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Assignment #10

I'm so excited to join "HTML5 and CSS Fundamentals" this course which I choose from edX. Course: https://courses.edx.org/cou...